If you meet the following criteria, you are eligible to apply for one of our courses. Please make note of the required documentation as listed below and submit this to The Ray Mhlaba Skills Training Centre and request an application form.
1. Applicants need to be between the ages of 18-25 years old.
2. Applicants should at least have a matric pass. (Certificate or statement will suffice)
Applicants should submit all the following requirements to obtain an Application Form and a motivational letter template:
– An updated CV
– Clear copy of ID
– ID photo
– Clear copy of matric certificate
– Any extra relevant certificates
The application form and motivational template can be requested from the office only once the documentation requirements are met.
– Please note all documentation will be recorded for assessment when recruitment is required for a specific course.
– Applicants will be contacted to write a diagnostic test as well as be interviewed by the Skills Centre Manager.
– Applicants are selected based on full completion of the application form as well as required documentation.
GENERAL Application Enquiry: